This is a great material to work with, especially if it's going to be used outdoors. It can easily stand against the variable, sometimes harsh British weather better than any other material on the market.
A great material to make raised beds and planters with.
This product is best used where appearance of wood is preferred, but the durability and reliability of plastic is needed.
Advantages compared to wood:
- Will never rot - no preservatives or painting will ever be needed
- Does not absorb moisture and is therefore frost proof too
- It doesn't crack or splinter - safe for little fingers
- UV protected against fading
- Easy to clean with household cleaners or jet spray - nowhere for bacteria to hide.
As this is 100% Recycled Material it will reduce the carbon footprint of any project.
The more recycled plastic we use the more plastic we keep out of landfill or incinerators which are destroying our natural environment.
Compared to virgin plastic, production of recycled plastic releases 250% less carbon dioxide, a major green house gas contributing to global warming and climate change.
So save your clients time and money, while simultaneously helping the planet by specifying Recycled Plastic for all your projects.