Zero Maintenance, Enduring and Sustainable
This Recycled Mixed Plastic Reinforced Footpath is the ideal deck solution for areas in need of a fresh look and a long lasting, hard wearing, slip resistant, waterproof material that can support heavy weights and withstand hard impact.
Some ideal uses include:
- Staircase Construction and Bridge flooring
- Landing Stages, Fishing and Swimming Platforms
- Beach, Forests and Moor Walkways
- Balconies, Patios, Seating and Pedestals
- Slip and wakeboard facilities
- Locks and Canoeing Facilities
Recycled Plastic is the ideal material for all the above because it does not rot, warp, crack, chip or splinter, and is impervious to moisture; making it the most versatile, cost effective material found anywhere on the market.
The reinforced metal bar is designed to ensure even greater rigidity for the already robust Recycled Mixed Plastic Material.
As with wooden decking construction, it is always important to take into consideration the rate of thermal expansion and contraction. Click here for advice on working with Recycled Mixed Plastic, or please do not hesitate to contact us here.